Monday, March 6, 2006

Shoe me

Okay. So kid was just begging again today for some new shoes. He is "bored with them" to quote. So being he has had a rough time lately .. I gave in. So I load him and niece up, ignoring the mounds of laundry, the kitchen that needs order, the living turned upside down .. and all needs to be completed by this evening so they can install floor tomorrow .. but all that and I still load up to buy shoes.


Boy was I shocked when they said ... He did very well. He has almost (a few days shy) had these shoes for a year. WHAT? A year? No wonder he was "bored". ha ha. So when I was complaining about the cost, and replacing them already, and what is wrong with these .. ha ha I guess I got my $$ worth out of the retired pair. I hope we have as much luck with the new ones.


I have to eat crow as well today. I have been forever making fun of these shoes kids have been wearing quite a bit around here now, called crocs. CROCS ha ha Then what does kid do today? want a pair. Lol. *thud* I "guess" they are not that bad. But they sure are ugly IMO. :-)


So all in all, good shoe trip. =o) Well needed and deserved apparently.

No comments: