Monday, March 27, 2006

Blog Surfing

I came across this AWESOME idea today. I stumbled acrossed Creative Homeschooling blog. I love her site. Among many things, I came across a post about Goal Markers. Here is a list of a few discussed on her site:


Here are some other Goal Marker Ideas.
  • Water Drinking: Set out 6 beads each day to drink 6 glasses of water.
  • Exercising: Using 2 jars, throw a handful of buttons in a jar. Just commit to exercising enough times to move the buttons from one jar to the other. You'll probably want to start over again!
  • Complimentary Words: Set out 5 beads in a day to say that many complimentary words.
  • Children's Books Read: Have your children decide how many books they want to have read by a certain time...let them create a goal marker for themselves!
  • Random Acts of Kindness: Have your children decide how many GRACE DEEDs ( non-deserving) they would like to try to accomplish for a week and make a Goal Marker for that....how about flowers cut out and taped on a window when completed!

To see all the post please go visit Goal Markers- Accomplishing Goals One Step at a Time.


This is a great idea. I can think of many uses for this idea. I have made a list. I am going to start with one or two with son, and hopes that things improve around here. I will update when I have picked what we will start on and how it is going.


Thanks CREATIVE HOMESCHOOLING!!

No comments: