Saturday, March 4, 2006

Here we go again

I just feel we are on the same repeat course, we were at the last school. Just different thing. Kid no longer wants to step foot in that door. He is so hurt. He loved the school. Loved being there. Loved the kids. Princpal. Everything was so good for him. THEN ...

The teacher from double hockey sticks stuck her true colors out. It just makes me so mad .. she is coming off like a victim, when she is making my child one. But do they believe him oh of course not!! She totally provoked me today, and I snapped finally when she is going to claim she never got his work in social studies. But here my kid has his graded packet. *GRRRR* Ever heard of a grade book, Bi*ch!!

Her statement over and over is "not a babysitter. not a hand holder." But a Language delay child can not stand on his own feet. She claims he is fine. Oh I am so glad I have raised him almost 11 years and all of us since age 2 are wrong and he is just peachy fine!! Glad some barely out of diapers herself child teacher that apparently has a history of crying and hiding in her closet at school because "the kids hurt her feelings" knows better than a parent or dr's or speech teachers. It so grand to know this!!

Oh I am still so mad after way over 12 hours. I just see red when I even think about today. She and that staff totally owe kid and myself an appolgy. But I am sure it will be a cold day in H*ll before either of us see that.

They are on cycle break now. I guess I will do something now. Maybe HS. Maybe another private. Could try to get into a different public school. Something. I just hate to pull him out where he loves (or loved) because of a dang teacher. But I am sure hubby and my rep will follow us through out this school now, and we will be seen as trouble makers. So what is the point?

GRRRRR!!!!!!!!

No comments: