Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thursday Thirteen #5



13 THINGS I DID THIS SUMMER

  • Visited Memphis for what I hope to be the last time

  • Watched Catcherdude play in 35 games

  • Been to the movies 3 times

  • Had repairman out for broken refrigerator

  • Watched as Catcherdude broke his finger in the OF

  • Canceled vacation to Wisconsin Dells (see above for reason)

  • Administered a Narcotic to teen for the first time in his life

  • Rode Roller Coasters I swore I would not get on

  • Played Farmville way to much

  • Got hooked on Pretty Little Liars

  • Did 42 Loads of Laundry that was just baseball clothes

  • Went to a MLB Baseball game

  • Enjoyed every minute I had with Catcherdude (well maybe minus the ER trip .. :( that was sad)






  • Baseball Mom
    ©2006-2010 baseballmomrambles, all rights reserved.

    1 comment:

    I can't find my blog said...

    My entire family is from Memphis. It is a hole, that's for sure!