Tuesday, July 27, 2010

10 on Tuesday - "E"

That time again .. Another installment of 10 on Tuesday. This time in Alphabetical order.


10} Earrings. I use to have quite a collection. Now I have a simple few that special meaning full & memories I hold near and dear to me.

9} Eat! Who doesn't love to eat

8} Elastic. Who doesn't? Can be a friend or foe. But always there for us when we need that extra room. lol.

7} Employment. That is to say my husbands. I am very grateful he has it.

6} Envelopes. They hold love letters, apologies, lyrics, money, gifts, tender memories and secrets...

5} Evergreen. That provides me shade.

4} Eggs. As to bake the goodies. Was out the past week due to frig malfunction {Not a big fan of just eating eggs}

3} Electricity. Candles are nice, but I like flipping a switch.

1} Energy. I love my life so much more, when I have it.

No comments: