Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Pecan Rolls ~ New Post of their own.

So continuing from my to-do list from earlier, one of the items on my list was to make Margie's Carmel Pecan Rolls that I recently got the recipe for. So the directions say to mix this all up and place in oven to sit and rise over night, and cook in the a.m. Well I didn't need them in the a.m. So I thought I will mix all up and let set during the day. So I guess I might have stuck in oven by 6:45. Well ... I guess I let them RISE to much. LOL. These were them at 3:30. They stuck in my oven to the rack above. I have to say we had a great laugh about these. Hoping they still come out good after the baking time. I had to mash and smoosh. LOL



So I continued on. Baked 350 for 30 minutes. They actually recovered and cooked up nicely. I was really impressed. Now taste? Not sure on that one. I promised kid I would leave him some to taste before leaving. But they sure as hell look yummy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks great! How was the taste?