Sunday, October 14, 2007

So tired Sunday

It rained during both games yesterday. It was already cool, but the rain started and *blah* it was cold. As far as I know, or am concerned it never got as warm today as they were saying it would. Today was a double header with Rhino's. They won both games, but they had to come back from a 4-8 total and scored 5 in the last inning to win 9-8.

Then it was off to another (read this as UGH! *stick a fork in me*) tryout. We blessed the Gateway Slams with our presences. lol. They are suppose to call either Mon, Tues, or Wed. to let them all know. They have practice on Thursday, and leave Saturday a.m. for a Tournament out of town. So we very well could be heading to Illinois come Saturday morning.

*oy*

Seriously kid!! Pick already. I am tired. I just want you to pick! Pick!! PICK already!!!
I am tired. I really believe he has totally worn me out. I keep thinking baseball is ending, and something else pops up.
Z spent the night after we got home last night. Which of course they didn't get to sleep early enough for my taste. So everyone is dragging today. Z will be leaving soon and then were off to a football game, of an ex teammate. Later on we have practice with Cyclones.
Run, run ..




No comments: