Thursday, June 10, 2010

June? Really?

I can not believe it is already almost the middle of June. School gets out and (blink) it will be August before I know it ...

So excuse the absentness. I am sure by now I have lost most of my readers. Which is a bummer, but I never really blogged for others. It was for me. :)

Everything is in full swing. Three baseball teams. XC practice for HS has already started. CD is cutting three yards this summer for extra $$. Finishing up last belt in TKD. .. not a moment to spare around here.

But I did in my spare (ha!Ha!) time sign up for


Photobucket



I have really been watching my food/diet for quite a few weeks but I was lacking in the exerise department. I am really hoping this will jump start my progress there. But the healthy food, diet, food watch has also been slipping.

Do you know how hard it is to watch your food intake, healthy vs. not, all while spending most time on road from event to event, sitting in baseball fields? I have really been in the search for a healthy, easy to travel snacks etc ..

I had more on brain but bed is calling. Have a good weekend.





Baseball Mom
©2006-2010 baseballmomrambles, all rights reserved.

2 comments:

Major.Sunshine said...

Dear BBM - Please instill in your baseball champs that their good manners and cleanliness should travel with them. OMG! I've never been a fan of baseball, but I detest it as a housekeeper. Baseball player's rooms are dirtier than drunken parties, unbathing foriegners, and traveling soldiers combined!

Glad to see you're still around :D

I can't find my blog said...

Good for you! I've GOT to start doing some kind of exercise. Luckily my youngest starts conditioning for football next week so I'll walk/run while he's doing that.