Tuesday, January 12, 2010

MIA

Without Internet at home I really have been lacking on the posting of the blog. Which I miss. :(

I never really blogged for others, but to keep update and remember the who's, whats, whens of our busy household life. Now I am missing great chunks of life. Though I guess winter months there isn't a lot of things cookin at the Baseball Clubhouse. (LOL) When I do make it to Internet access. I have let Farmville on Facebook consume all my time. Guess there is worse things to be addicted to. (LOL)

So I am going to try to at least catch up then post at least once a week.

Mini catch up would be ..

Health - not improved. Couple more surgeries, MIA surgeon

Catcher Dude - High School, training harder than ever, 48 more days until HS baseball tryouts, almost completed TKD training.

Catcher Dude Dad - Still working long hours, completed school, looking for new job, still PITA

Until I can compose my total thoughts and in the great words of Porky Pig ..

"The Th Th That's All Folks!"



Baseball Mom
©2006-2010 baseballmomrambles, all rights reserved.

1 comment:

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Th-Th-That was a pur-pur-puwfect update! ;-)

Medical: Well, POOOEY. <:-( Poor Gal.

Son: Well, he loves BB though! Scholarship? :-)

Hubby: Way to go with school and long hours.

PITA: Has my Lil'Gal been posting online lessons? That's her second nick-name, after all. ;-)