Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Cold. C-O-L-D! Bitter Blast!

Okay so really? Who turned on the a/c to full blast outside? It is freezing today. With freak snow showers one minute, the next sunshine. \(--)/ Currently 29 but sure as heck feels colder than that.

I have not a want in the world to go back out today. After trip to get taxes done, trip to grocery store, and lunch with DH. I am good, or at least you would think. But I have to go pick up son and then take the boy out for his Tuesday nite activities. Ugh! So that is at least 3 more trips out into the cold.

Also I think I made a HUGH mistake spraying the oven cleaner in the house. I am dieing with the smell, and I sure as double hockey sticks not opening the door. I am FREEZING already.

But I am tired of not being able to use the oven. But using in present condition sets off every bells & whistles in the joint. (Remind me to thank who ever got whatever all over the inside. *sigh*) I was almost half tempted to throw the whole thing out and go buy a new stove/oven. I want one with a self-cleaning oven. *shrug* But not sure how well they really work. All I know is I am still way to ill and have a hard enough time getting from point A to B. Without trying to bend over and stick half my body in the oven to clean it out. Maybe just turning on the gas while in there is a better idea. LOL.

I should be doing lots of things right now. But I sit. Really all I do anymore if I can. Again .. SON .. he certainly keeps me hopping. Even though the Dr's really recommend I stay my bum in and rest. What can I do? Hopefully DH will get this new shift he applied for at work, or change jobs/careers soon. He id file under emergency family illness. All my Dr.'s wrote letters on his behalf stating it would be in the best interest of the household if he could take a day shift so he can take of minor child as mother is not able to, and really needs to be hospitalized. So we will see.

I am almost finished with a baby afghan I am making for my sisters upcoming shower. Ah! Yes! Miss I do not hold a job, can not keep my legs shut, I got to keep popping out babies in hopes their daddy will leave his wife has struck again. Baby #3 is fast approaching. I said least it was another girl and she already has plenty of baby & girl things. Ha! She keeps nadda. Has nadda. *rolling eyes*

Next topic that one drives me insane and I start mouthing off. Actually I am going to stop here. I am coughing like crazy from the fumes from oven cleaner so guess I am going to have to air house out.

Later ...



Baseball Mom
©2006-2010 baseballmomrambles, all rights reserved.

1 comment:

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Holy coldville! And, I get ya' and all your rambling. Hope Hubby gets the shift change so you can hopefully, FINALLY bring and end to the medical crap and 'be healed!'

;-)