Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Terrible Tuesday

Well this is just a week I want to finish and not see again. DH got the call last night, this team is not really interested in a one position player. I really feel for kid on this matter. He has played and trained for one position. That is what was recommended. That is what he has done for 3.5 years. Learned one position, and learned it well. Another thing I have found .. all coaches sons are catchers. But supposely, catchers are in great demand. Where? I want that tryout.

Today was bowling day. That was a so ~ so adventure as well. Really, nothing is standing out grand this week so far. I did finally "look" at a calendar. When I say "look" I mean really lQQk, and realized where we were in July, how August is just aroud corner, and yes .. the word, the word that I don't want to speak nor think about ... SCHOOL. *gasp* Where did the summer go? It always seems to get away from us. *sigh*

Tonight I have spent many hours sitting here today looking for arm strengthen tips for my lil ball player. I can't seem to find anything like I am looking for. Driving me crazy. I have seen to purchase to use, purchase to read, etc ..

I just want simple excerises to strengthen his arms. Help him get those throws out further. Why? Oh why can I NOT find what i am looking for? Probably because I AM LOOKING for it.
If I have to I will check out buying something. But I really thought I could find simple excerises, drills, etc ..

Well Wednesday is around the bend, what will hump day provide for us this week?

No comments: