Monday, July 23, 2007

Manic Monday

Alright some how I let today just sweep right out from under me and from about 12:30 on was in a hussle and meeting myself coming and going. I have GOT to get back to being the organized mommy that I am, I know I am. Calendars and schedules are my friend and I know this. So what is my trouble, bubble?

Kid had dentist appointment, which of course was a nightmare with the new insurance. I am not sure they still have that correct, but let that be theor trouble. I had my card, as far as I am concerned .. rest is their problem. On good front .. teeth are great!! No cavaites. Perfect! (Now in 10-15 years we will see. Please do not let this child have my teeth as an adult. :0)~ )

Then we had another baseball tryout tonight. It was a hard field to find, but we finally found the dang thing!!

12U-Select Silver - looking for dedicated players (and families) for both fall '07 and spring '08 for a new team (born 5/'95 or after). The core players from several teams are forming a new team, and we are looking to fill out the roster wiht players of
comparable talent and dedication. Plan on 35+ games during spring season. Email
for info. about tryouts and game auditions.

So now we wait ... I really hope we are not just setting him up for one disappointment after another. :(

No comments: