Monday, September 18, 2006

Monday Madness

Well here we are Monday. Where does the weekend go? Why is it two days in the weekend (ie .. Monday/Tuesday, Wed/Thurs, etc) doesn't go by as fast as Saturday/Sunday? *giggle*


Little Weekend update:

Kid had baseball game on Saturday. Then we went to friends house for their 2 year olds birthday. That pretty much filled the day. Kid cut the grass when we got home, and then we enjoyed another cozy fire outside.

Sunday I had a wonderful day (*note sarcasm*) What was suppose to be a simple day of cleaning up, doing laundry. Turned into yet another flooded basement with backed up sewer. *oy* I have been pushed to my limit with the whole tree, sewer line, rude service people, you name it!! It didn't even last 30 days. Well it was on the 30th day, but they couldn't come out until Monday (today) so it would not be covered and I would have to pay again. WHAT EVER. Hun, your not the ONLY service in the book. I called them back today and told them DO NOT call my house again for my 6 month cleaning. I will be taking my business else where.

Of course the hubby was not home. He is NEVER here when it happens. *growl* But his excuse .. "You always do laundry on Sunday", and your point? He was off fishing, and then went to watch football game.

Back to an earlier post ...

POST 9.5.06


I made up my mind to just move on from the sister/mom/niece/son drama line, and took the job offer I was given. I am sure I will regret the whole thing. But more drama took place while I was trying decide and forced my hand.

So tomorrow I go back into the working mother force. I am hopeful things will go well. But who knows. Only time will tell. Like I said before it is PT, and I still have freedom to come and go. Just more $. Will be nice when Christmas arrives with the growing child, the price grows as well. lol.

No comments: