Tuesday, September 5, 2006

Marvelous Weather

The weather here is beautiful. Temps are marvelous. I plan on sitting outside this evening with a book, and a fire, and my swing. But also depends how things go with Homework. Eating right now, and of course s-l-o-w-l-y as possible.


Some other exciting news is I may be giving up my full time SAHM status as of September 19. I was offered a job this afternoon, and I am not sure I can turn it down. I am still thinking, and will make up my mind by the end of the week. I am just not sure I want to give up being at home. Not having niece. I know (Least I feel) I am the only positive thing in that child's life. The only stability that she has. So I have lots to consider.

Well I am off. I want to grab my book and get some reading done while still day light. Then enjoy my fire in the dark. Have a wonderful evening.

No comments: