Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Loss of brain cells

*Oy* That is all I can say with the latest of my brain laps. Like I did not have enough on my plate, and then to go add:


I am completely NUTS!! I tell ya. But I got so wrapped up in son .. he just had me writing checks and out the door before I could use the brain I was given. *sigh* I am not sure what I am going to do. Almost a week later and she is still here. I had a couple people interested in taking her but they backed out. I keep trying to tell myself .. maybe this is the way it was meant to be. Maybe there is a purpose. I could return where she came from, but I am too cheap to lose my $$.


I just can't see it. I think I made a HUGE mistake. But since every time I try to find her a new home .. she stays. Driving me INSANE. Like I needed that help. I have a son, husband, niece, and teacher doing that on a full time bases. Why? Did I add another? haha ...

So here she is .. the newest member of this crazy household!!

No comments: