Saturday, April 8, 2006

Amazing

what can get done when you trap your child in a library away from TV, phone, playstation, and etc ..

He actually got everythng he needed to (except his science center .. waiting on email from teacher) up until Wednesdays due date. I am so proud of him. No more fighting this weekend. Well ... like I said we are waiting for an email from teacher. He was unsure of how to do this center. But some how I *think* she will not *see* the email until after Monday morning and he has to leave for school, and of COURSE she will mark it LATE. But not that he emailed (with reciept back) on Saturday .. no no .. can't be that. rofl. Whatever!! I will not let this rain on my parade about having all this work completed!!

I am bored out of mind though. I have been sitting here at library for over 5 hours. *yikes* . Least they have internet here and I can do things online.

So that is my happy news!!

No comments: