Monday, December 31, 2012

12.31.12

Here we are. End of 2012. Snowing today. Stopping by to make goals for 2013. Though I really have not put thought into it. lol.

I gave up long ago with the "New Year's Resolutions" thing. I though this year I would go with a look back, forward, and make a TO DO LIST, you know things I would hope to accomplish 364 days from now.

Starting with look back

I am so grateful for this past year...

- for so much time with our son.
- for so much quality time with amazing family.
- for my mom being here.
- for the health insurance coverage we have to help off set some of all the bumps & bruises we had along the way.
- for the opportunity to be able to go on what little vacations (though baseball related) we did.
- for new friends.
- for good health.
- for the 40+ pounds I was able to leave behind
- Kicking my Soda Habit

Moving on to looking forward

Things that though might be silly I am really excited about in 2013...

- Celebrating twentieth year of marriage.
- Son turns 18.
- Son graduating High School.
- Reconnecting with friends.
- Two week Vacation (that is NOT sports related)
- Seeing old classmate I haven't seen in years.

Now the TO DO LIST

- Increase Water intake
- continue on with the remaining weight loss
- maintain the loss
- learn something new. (I haven't decided this one yet. I will update when I think of something.)
- Lower Cholesterol
- take more photos.(possibly a class or two.)
- complain less.
- spend more time with the husband.
- stop letting the small stuff over come me.



What about you?
What things are you looking forward to?
What's on your 2013 TO DO LIST??
 
 

Just Me
©2006-2012 emptynester, all rights reserved.

No comments: