Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Mom Report to the Principal’s Office…

This morning I just knew it was going to be one of "those" days. By mid morning, I decided it was a cuss kind of day. So the words were flying. At one point there were some tears as I let the words spew from my lips. Then I CD received an email from the SSD teacher in his history class.

FIRST that is NOT his SSD teacher. SECOND it was an empty study guide for a test labeled Thursday. Umm.. Who is to fill this out? Why is this only being sent a day less then a day from the test? So I called the history teacher. Wait! She never checks her emails or VM. I called the SSD teacher that sent the email.

All the while dropping all possible words to CDD. Then when looking up the grades from his last final, Chem, I see the strangest thing I have ever seen in his grades ... Geometry 7% F. WTH!! Apparently none of his papers have been done. So I placed another call into that teacher as well. Since I was on a roll I called his Personal Fitness teacher and left VM to him as well. How DARE he tell CD to take off his splint because he wanted to see his finger? WHAT? Excuse me? Are you his Dr? Is he in Shower? Is he doing his therapy? I think those would all be No’s, and being that the answers are NO, the splint does NOT come off.

I was HOT and sure, as HELL was not taking this crap any longer. What the hell is this school not getting? NO WRITING!! ASSISTANCE IS REQUIRED. This is not by choice. I didn’t make the rules. I didn’t write up the guidelines to his return to school. That would be his DR. I really do not think any of us can over rule a very important rule. A rule, that if NOT followed could lead to the re-breaking of the finger and worse surgery AGAIN. It is not that hard. Fine send the study guide by email, but have the D!mn thing filled out.

I heard from the SSD teacher and the Geometry teacher. Explaining I DO NOT CARE what my “all I want to do is please all adults in my life, and will tell no one no” child says. NO HE CAN NOT WRITE. PERIOD!! Follow the Dr orders that I know all teachers were emailed. HE is not in charge I AM. The DR is. Trust me all this was said in my nice to your face voice. Got that settled peacefully. Geometry teacher is very sweet, a mom who gets it. I like that. :)

So I proceed my cussing day. CDD took me to lunch. I cussed some more. Waitress? Incompetent B!tch! I still fuss and feud to CDD about the lack of school being helpful. Them letting A$$ Clown walk scout free, etc, etc, all and everything plus the kitchen sink.

Dropped him off at his ride to work. Went with mom to take Yadi to Vets, while I was talking to the Vet & mom about A$$ Clown (don't ask how that came about, ha ha) my cell phone rings. It is the pre-fix to school numbers. Okay must be the last teacher, History. Yeaaa! Me in my fake nice to your face voice …
“Hello” ..
“Hi Mrs. XX this is ”THE B!TCH WHO LET YOUR SON GET BROKEN …”

She was calling because she had a VM from me. Yeah! Dumb A$$ B!tch! BEFORE CHRISTMAS!! I SNAPPED. I can hardly remember the words spewing from my lips. My moms jaw dropped. The Vet stopped in her tracks. But did that stop me? Nope! By the time I got done, I think she was in tears, which BTW I had a flicker of shame and guilt. She is a very young and brand new teacher. But that feeling didn’t last long. Grrr!! Hung up with her. Resumed rest of day. Now cussing to mom about all above.

Now we are at school picking up CD after basketball practice he gets in car. He is now cussing about sh!tty day. Tell me about a run in with A$$ Clown that led to him cussing LOUDLY in hallway at A$$ Clown. Apparently causing teachers to drop their jaws (no one would believe he would have that type of mouth. Hmm? Wonder where he gets that? Ha ha) Apparently coming very close to getting into fight w/ A$$ Clown, but A$$ Clown walked away. So after all that and realizing that this was a true cussing it all out sort of day. CD drops another bomb ..

Head Principal XYZ wants you to come to his office first thing in the a.m. What did you do to Ms. ”THE B!TCH WHO LET YOUR SON GET BROKEN” ?


… So there you have it. I have been called to the Principals office.

WHAT A DAY!!




Baseball Mom
©2006-2011 baseballmomrambles, all rights reserved.

1 comment:

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Eh, what are they going to do? Expel you? I know this is so serious but you had me rolling. This has been going on long enough and you and CD and CDD are paying for all it when CD is the innocent victim....

Keep us posted. And, good luck! Don't get detention, LOL!