Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Hiatus

Photobucket

Thanks for stopping by Ramblings of a Baseball Mom.
At this time I am on Hiatus. I will return. But due to some unforeseen circumstances I need to take some time away and deal with issues that have arrived.

Rest assured everyone is healthy and safe. I just need to take some time, step back, and reevaluate things around here. I will return, most likely when school resumes.

Thanks!
Enjoy the rest of your Summer








Baseball Mom
©2006-2009 baseballmomrambles, all rights reserved.

4 comments:

That Girl said...

hope everything is ok!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

OH! Miss ya!

Dana said...

Take care of what needs your attention!

We'll be thinking of you!

Kelly Dawn said...

will miss you....will think about you....will DM you on Twitter :) Let me know you are okay :)

Kelly Dawn