Tuesday, June 23, 2009

CONTINUED .. No time to Post

Seriously! Just when I have time to continue a post. (click title to see which post this continues from) I am already behind again. Summer has kicked in full gear. We have not seen 80's in days now. (well maybe in middle night, doesn;t count) So to catch up as much as I can.

I WON ... I WON .. The cool Estee Lauder bag I was trying to win @ Farmers Wife's Blog. I am so excited!! I really do not win things. So this is ubber scubber exciting for me. PLUS I promised FW that if I should win, I would make a vlog when it arrives. So stay tuned for that. :) Because I do make good on threats promises.

Catcherdude got himself a stalker .. or so it seems to him. ROFL. There is a girl that basically he has grown up with. They have actually known each other since they were weeks old. Meeting first time on Mother's Day 1995. Up until the age 5 they were together all the time. After that we each bought houses on other side of town. So as time went on they seen less and less. So last Thursday we stopped by to see them we were in the neighborhood. It has been a couple years since really seeing each other. Well ... guess Miss E thinks Mister C is one hot HOTTY!! She has not stopped calling him, txting, facebooking (?? is that the term?) him.

CD doesn't know how to handle this. He seriously isn't looking for a gf. He has always liked her. He use to say they would be married. *giggle* But baseball now is his passion. He really hates we stopped in now. As he is afraid he will loss a good friend. Meanwhile .. *ding song* (sound of his phone going off for txt) never stops.

TG!! Her and her family is in & out of town with several vacations this summer. But she did get him nailed down to 4 different times to get together. Twice being his games. LOL. He has NEVER brought a GIRL to a game. Oh ... it has started. My High School er is being stalked chased.

Then of course there is the topic that keeps me jumping all the time. The topic that I can ramble and ramble and still not really rambled on enough. LOL. Baseball. I was just looking at the calendar and believe it or not we are on the backside of season being almost completed.



He is actually not doing half bad. But there is much to improve on. Especially with High School Try-outs just around the corner. He better get to steppin' it up.

The heat right now is really testing him. They played Sunday in a tournament. Games were at 8 & Noon. When the started it was already H-O-T. By the noon game well over the 90 mark. Then you add heat index and humidity. Oy!! He actually caught the entire time of both games, all 16. 1 game was 7 innings. With the other going into 9 innings. They were tied at end of game minutes. So they went to this dumb a** thing to break the tie. Last Batted out goes to second. Continue with line up. Play until someone scores. What a PITA!!

Tonight's game is cancelled due to heat. Boy I bet the pros wish they could call their game on the account of heat. *rolling eyes* But I am sure it is for the best, though what is that really teaching the kids? *shrug*

Well I should move. I have plenty to get done. Catcherdude is out mowing now and it is already HOT! Hot! HOT! But he is keeping cool by frozen rags and powerade. But I still better go check on him.

Happy Tuesday!!







Baseball Mom

5 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

8th grade romance!

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

High School try outs! Sweet Febreeeeeze....

The hormones of a sweet Gal.... Well, he'll catch up in another year or two! *giggle* Not that you want him too!

THE HEAT! Why not cancel the NOON game and play the evening as it's cooling instead. I swear, they make no sense sometimes....

Dana said...

I am soooo glad you won! At least all of those tweets and RT paid off for you!

Yellow Beads said...

congrats on the bag...ahh, preteen romance, ha! too funny.

baseballmom said...

I HATE that stupid tie breaker thing...it is so ridiculous. I always feel sorry for our catch when it's so hot!