Friday, February 1, 2008

Snow Day .. Snow Day ...

We FINALLY got a snow day this year. I am so glad. Then to have it attached to the weekend ever better plus.
Then only down side is my mom is not here to enjoy it with me. I really miss her. She really made things special and I never really realized it.
Hopefully she will be back soon. I keep hoping. Baseball isn't the same without her by my side. Sure .. all the people who pitch in to help out me to get to practices and such are really grreat. But mom made everything done to the most everyday things speical.
Well off to shovel and salt. I hope nothing else gets cancelled today. Practice last night was cancelled.
Maybe I will start my own blog, it is fun. But bloggin here at my mom's makes me feel at home.
greenish-brown sheep mom!!
signed,
catcher dude

7 comments:

RoundupRanch said...

Where's your Mom

Anonymous said...

Is Monica ok???

Anonymous said...

Uh-huh!

Anonymous said...

Hope things are better for you.

Anonymous said...

Uh-huh!

Does that mean yes or no??????

The Catcher Dude said...

I deleted all this comments as I do not know what to do with them. I just wanted to post on my moms blog to feel better and your all making me feel bad again.

That isn't nice.

Anonymous said...

We are worried about your Mom and have not heard from her and just want to know is she is OK!