Wednesday, June 7, 2006

Swimming

If I survive this summer it will be a wonder. lol.


So I try taking both kids, GEA & kid and off we go. Now GEA loves the water, don't get me wrong. But GEA thinks she is as big as my kid and can do as kid. Well it is yet another nightmare to keep her in the shallow end while son is off deep end diving. *oy*


Kid tries to "remember" to come back and play with lil one. But in fairness .. he deserves to go off and be let alone. Another disadvantage .. pool opens noon and by then GEA is had & needs a nap.


We will get this system down. I know we will. But heaven help me until then.


But on a lighter note ...


Swimming was fun. I really enjoyed watching (when I could .. due to GEA) kid go off diving board. He really is getting good. :-)






side note: GEA - Great Escape Artist.

No comments: