Monday, January 29, 2007

This is life ...

I came across this in another blog ( Dandelion Seed)


This is life...

What?

What you're going through right now IS your life. Stop waiting for the next thing to come. You have plenty in front of you to deal with. One thing at a time... don't be anxious for tomorrow. You have no idea what it will bring. You are supposed to be savoring the present... this very moment... it's a part of a much bigger plan...

But if I could just know what...

... you still would not understand. I have a plan for your life. You must trust Me and not worry about anything...

but...

... AND your response to what life is bringing you matters as well. Your children are watching… and learning from how you're reacting to the unknown. You must remember that in a time of questions… I AM THE ANSWER… I AM.

It really hit home. I need to print this out & read it daily!! As I need this reminder.

No comments: